Sunday, February 10, 2008

Buttons... And Another Scarf

I found these little buttons (they’re 1 & 2cm tall) 2 days ago…



The picture’s not one of the sharpest, but I think you can still make out what they look like. The duckies will be perfect for doll clothes (they’re even small enough to use on Barbie clothes) and the Snorks ones… Well, I just couldn’t resist.



Oh, and I finished the aqua fishnet scarf (the one on the needles in the previous post). It turned out longer than the red one, because I used a different brand of yarn. It’s still 100 percent cotton, but I like the new brand better. It’s a bit softer and lighter in weight. A lovely summer scarf and the color is just yummy.


1 comment:

Rosebud Collection said...

Oh dear, I think I sent my message to you, to someone else..I am going to repeat it..Beautiful work, I knit, but simple projects..Hope I did this right this time..