Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I know I’ve been slacking

With blogging, that is. This is what I’ve knitted since my last post:




And it’s exactly why I haven’t been posting. I didn’t want to bore you with yet another set of scarves. But here I am doing it anyway ;)
So, top to bottom:
- a Spring Green Fishnet Scarf (already in the shop , btw),
- ‘Sea Storm’ in a horizontal textured stripe pattern (the colors of the yarn are awesome. The pic really doesn’t do it justice, it’s got a great dark seagreen shade in it that I seem to be unable to catch in my pics.),
- a Bamboo stitch scarf in a lovely dark Raspberry
- and another Bamboo Stitch Scarf in a lovely rich dusted teal.
As you might notice on the teal scarf, I still have to weave in some ends ;)
And to prove that I can mention other things than knitting, I bore you with a picture of my dinner last night: homemade meatballs with black cherries and brown bread ( a real classic here in Belgium, ‘Ballekes met kriekskes’ ) (P.S.: the funny red thing in the middle of the meatball is not raw meat, it are some black cherries I put in before baking it, like Scotch eggs):

No comments: